Dr. John F Gaylord III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John F Gaylord III?

Daughter of William V. and Marian M. Johnson

Dr Gaylord took care of my parents for many years and was consistently kind, compassionate and professional. Being a registered nurse in an acute care setting for over 33 years, I have had multiple interactions c various physicians and I can say in all honesty that Dr Gaylord ranks at the very top in excellence. I will always admire and appreciate him. He is one of the kindest persons I have ever had the pleasure of meeting!

Daughter of William V. and Marian M. Johnson

COPD

Dr. John F Gaylord III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salem, VA.