Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John D Gelin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. John D Gelin has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. John D Gelin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 41
We LOVE our Dr Gelin. He makes every patient feel as if he/she is his only patient. He is a very knowledgeable and compassionate. The quality of our lives would be greatly diminished if he were not in Floral City taking care of all of us, and we're grateful. His staff is also very competent and caring.
I surely hope Dr. Gelin stays working for a long time. He spends time with his patients & asks questions, doesn't just say take this pill & don't worry bout it, he wants to find out what the problem is. Not too many drs today do that. Thanks Dr. Gelin & you have a great & wonderful staff as they care too!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
50 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Homewood Hospital Center N Campus
Dr. John D Gelin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsCitrus Primary Care, 7646 S Florida Ave, Floral City, FL
Dr. John D Gelin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Floral City, FL.