Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John S Geraghty
Dr. John S Geraghty, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Centennial, CO, with another office in Centennial, CO. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Geraghty is affiliated with St Anthony North Hospital, Littleton Adventist Hospital and St Anthony Hospital Lakewood. He speaks English.
Dr. John S Geraghty has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
I have been going to Dr. Geraghty for about 18 years. He has seen me through a variety of medical needs. He has also taken on several members of my family as patients during that time. He remembers little facts that would not necessarily be in my chart but are important about me. I have always found him easy to work with. I can usually get an appointment either the day I call or within a couple of days. His staff is friendly and professional. He follows up when I have been seriously ill. I have never felt like just a medical chart and invoice to the insurance company. I hope there does not come a time when I have to find a new doctor because I would want someone as caring, competent and kind as he is. That is hard to find.
You can usually get in day you call, sometimes takes a bit longer if you want a specific provider Dr. Geraghty and Jaime McNitt are my personal faves. Not that everyone else isn't great!
I have been a patient of Dr. Geraghty for over 14 years. I have changed my insurance to in sure that I keep Dr. Geraghty as my doctor. I have had over 18 surgeries and procedures done in the last 14 years. Out of all my doctors and hospital stays Dr. G has truly been a God send for me. He has the best bed side manner out of all my doctors over the years. He takes his time with me, listens to me, askes questions not only about my physical health but my emtional health as well. Not only do I see him but also my kids, parents, sister, brother in law, niece and nephew and several of my friends are patients. So if you are looking for not just a doctor but a doctor that will take his time with you, answer all your questions, return your calls personally from his home even on weekends please give yourself the best gift and schedule an appointment with Dr. Geraghty.
Dr. Geraghty is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
David Grant Usaf Medical Center
Dr. John S Geraghty accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. John S Geraghty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Centennial, CO.