Dr. John Geraghty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Geraghty?

First Class Doctor

Posted on June 6th, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Geraghty for about 18 years. He has seen me through a variety of medical needs. He has also taken on several members of my family as patients during that time. He remembers little facts that would not necessarily be in my chart but are important about me. I have always found him easy to work with. I can usually get an appointment either the day I call or within a couple of days. His staff is friendly and professional. He follows up when I have been seriously ill. I have never felt like just a medical chart and invoice to the insurance company. I hope there does not come a time when I have to find a new doctor because I would want someone as caring, competent and kind as he is. That is hard to find.

Good experiences with this practice

Posted on May 9th, 2017

You can usually get in day you call, sometimes takes a bit longer if you want a specific provider Dr. Geraghty and Jaime McNitt are my personal faves. Not that everyone else isn't great!

Great experience

Posted on February 20th, 2017

I had a new patient initial visit and it was wonderful. He and the staff spent almost an hour with me which is unheard of. Very thorough and super friendly. Communication is great with the office as well. I am very glad I chose this clinic.

Amazing

Posted on July 25th, 2014

Jamie McNitt is amazing. She spends time with me. She knew what was wrong with my knee before the ortho doc did. Everything was explained to me and all my questions are always answered. The wait time may be a little long but it's understandable because she takes her time with her patients.

The best doctor I have ever had.

Posted on January 20th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Geraghty for over 14 years. I have changed my insurance to in sure that I keep Dr. Geraghty as my doctor. I have had over 18 surgeries and procedures done in the last 14 years. Out of all my doctors and hospital stays Dr. G has truly been a God send for me. He has the best bed side manner out of all my doctors over the years. He takes his time with me, listens to me, askes questions not only about my physical health but my emtional health as well. Not only do I see him but also my kids, parents, sister, brother in law, niece and nephew and several of my friends are patients. So if you are looking for not just a doctor but a doctor that will take his time with you, answer all your questions, return your calls personally from his home even on weekends please give yourself the best gift and schedule an appointment with Dr. Geraghty.

Customer Comes Last in this practice

Posted on May 1st, 2012

Dr. Geraghty himself is a nice enough guy, but the practice is run like a cattle branding. Credit card is swiped before you have even barely signed in. Hold times are long, waits are long. Staff express no interest in why the patient is there. it's a shame. They may as well bar code the patients and scan us as we walk through the door.

Excellent and Responsive DR.

Posted on June 15th, 2010

Dr Geragty is a super Dr that always spends the time needed with me. He listens to me and then responds and addresses each issue that I am there for. No matter how busy Dr Gerahty is, he makes me feel that I have his complete attention. He always calls back and he works into the night, to insure he has called me back. I can never let him and his staff know how appreciative I am to have them.

Posted on November 28th, 2017