Dr. John W German Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John W German?

very informative and proper and satisfactory explanation of questions asked.

Very upset customer

This man was the rudest EVER. He never examined me as he let his PA do all the work. He just sat there all arrogant and smug. Not a people person for sure. The wait to see him was horrible. I wanted to jump over the bed and scream at him. My instincts were telling me to leave and I probably should have but I didn't and subjected myself to his horrible attitude. I hear Dr Semenoff is amazing so it's too bad this guy hasn't learned from him

Professional, courteous, took time to thoroughly answer all of my questions. As a medical professional I could relate to how busy a specialty practice is and yet I never felt like my appointment was being rushed. Excellent preparation for surgery and post-op courses. No surprises.

DR German is the best.

THE DOCTOR, HIS STAFF, THE HOSPITAL AND THE RESULTS AT 3 WEEKS POST SURGERY HAVE BEEN WONDERFULL.

excellent doctor

he did my surgery . im very please with this doctor.

My partner was fortunate to be treated by Dr. German following an auto accident. She had two fractured cervical vertebrae. He spoke to us in detail before and after the successful six hour operation. He was also very generous with information when I met him in the elevator. He followed the case daily. When my partner wasn't making progress in rehab, he ordered several more tests and decided it would be necessary to treat stenosis lower in the spine. He went to great pains to explain the operation, the risks, the chances of those risks, the recovery time and the expected outcome. I never had to ask my list of questions, because he had already answered them all.