Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John M Gerwin has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Smell Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Swallowing Disorders
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Deviated Septum
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Gerwin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. John M Gerwin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohn Marshall Gerwin Md, 3828 Valley Head Rd, Mountain Brk, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John M Gerwin in this video.
Dr. John M Gerwin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mountain Brk, AL.