Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Ghramm
Dr. John Ghramm, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Winchester, VA, with other offices in Winchester, VA and Winchester, VA . He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Ghramm is affiliated with Winchester Medical Center Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. John Ghramm has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. John Ghramm has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. John Ghramm has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John Ghramm is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr Ghramm was a fantastic doctor! He isn't like the OB dr's where you only get 5 mins of their time. Dr Ghramm will take as much time that is needed to address any questions or concerns that I have. I can call his office whenever I have a question, and it's addressed. I am never blown off. I LOVE being a patient of his and will continue to be for many many years
Dr. Ghramm is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Winchester Medical Center Inc
41 Years Experience
University Of Sydney
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Ghramm is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winchester, VA.