John Gibbs III Is this you?

Posted on June 27th, 2015

Kind, knowledgeable and spiritual...was such a reassuring presence in the middle of turmoil.

Posted on April 10th, 2015

Dr. Gibbs was in my room within 5 minutes of me being taken in. He was very efficient and had an MRI schedule within 2 weeks.

James L. Graham, DC

Posted on September 15th, 2012

Simply a terrific physician. Not only did he treat my seizure disorder to the point that I can now feel comfortable being alone with my 5 year old son, he succeeded when Duke University's top seizure expert (among 2 other neurologists)had no answers. This is not to say the other specialists were not excellent doctors, indeed they were, but evidently my condition needed more than excellent, it needed the best - it needed Dr. John Gibbs. Not only did he have to defeat the frequent seizures I had, he also had to defeat the progressive, debilitating doubt inside me that the life I had enjoyed before the seizures was lost.

Posted on August 10th, 2015