Dr. John Gilchrist Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Gilchrist?

Smart ENT

Posted on September 21st, 2017

Dr. Gilchrist has helped me so much to manage my sinus problems. He knows exactly what to do to fix it. Would recommend him to anyone! Don't wait another minute!!!

excellent

Posted on August 1st, 2012

Highly recommend. Very knowledgeable, respectful, takes time to explain and answer questions. Great staff.

Posted on July 18th, 2012

Dr. didn't wash hands before giving me my examination. Cleanliness of instruments gave me some concerns.

Excellent. Highly Recommended.

Posted on April 10th, 2012

I saw Dr. Gilchrist for a chronic sinus infection, and consequentially had surgery to repair a deviated septum. He was very attentive during the process. He explained everything to me in a manner that made me feel very comfortable and educated about the procedure. My only complaint is about his office staff. It is somewhat difficult to get a returned call from them, and they transfer calls to a voice mail box with a message that states that the box is never checked, and not to leave a message. Aside from that, the experience was perfect, and I highly recommend him.

Posted on June 23rd, 2010

Dr. Gilchrist was wonderful with my 8 year old daughter. He put her right at ease and made her feel very safe and comfortable! The though of a tonsilectomy is high stress and she is not ready to go! I'll rate again after the procedure but I feel completely comfortable with him performing it. He even offered to speak with my husband (who couldn't come to the initial appointment) on the phone so that he would understand the procedures and ask any questions.

Posted on September 24th, 2017