Dr. John Giroux Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. John Giroux?

Castle Connoly is a joke

Posted on July 13th, 2016

This doctor being named as one of the Top Doctors by Castle Connoly is a joke! This guy only looks good on paper, but is really a mediocre physician.

Beware about the good reviews, if something is too good to be true, it probably is

Posted on October 15th, 2015

This doctor told me to use suppositories everyday on my 2 month old baby.

Best doctor

Posted on July 21st, 2015

Dr. Giroux was my son and daughter's doctor since they were born. My children and I loved him. He always knew just what was wrong with them. My daughter went to him when she was 22 because she didn't trust anyone else. I don't know why he left but I do know we will miss him.

VERY EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!!

Posted on July 10th, 2012

Dr. Giroux is very concerned about my childrens health. He takes time and explains. I would not bring my children to anyone else

POOR DOCTOR

Posted on February 1st, 2012

This so called Doctor is a joke, Hard to make appointments. Leaves other Dr to handle his clients when his is unavailable and the other dr does not accept the same insurance. Nevers seems sure of what he tells you not to concerned. I WOULD NOT TAKE MY DOG HERRE !

Not recommended

Posted on December 12th, 2011

This man will say things in front of your kids after asking him nicely that you feel that it is not a good idea to do so. My child now thinks he has mental problems due to this doctor telling him so. I will never trust this doctor again.

Posted on March 24th, 2010

I have been taking my kids to Dr. Giroux for 4 years. He is very caring and takes the time to listen. Dr Giroux does not prescribe antibiotics for everything that comes along. He gets the kids in when they are sick. My son had a life threatening illness, and Dr. Giroux found a great out of network doctor that the insurance would cover to treat him. KUDOS Dr. Giroux!

Posted on October 21st, 2009

By far the best! He cared for my 4 children, my 10 neices and nephews, and now my 2 grandchildren. I would trust no one more with their lives. After all, isn't that really what we are doing when we choose a pediatrician? My daughter tried another doctor closer to home ( she lives in Indiana) until there was something wrong with her 1 month old daughter. She cried all the time. Then it was time to go where you know it will all be ok. Dr. John diagnosed and treated her and within 2 months everything was fine. He knew immediately what was wrong and got her on the right course. Now she is a giggling 9 month old.

Great doctor!!!!

Posted on March 8th, 2008

Dr.John is the best doctor my kids ever had.... They love him.Keep up the good work doc.

Posted on April 28th, 2016