Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. John L Givogre has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. John L Givogre has the following 8 expertise
- Spinal Fractures
- Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Acute Pain
Dr. John L Givogre has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John L Givogre is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
After seeing another pain specialist in town that caused me so much pain, this doctor is GREAT. He is to the point and gets it done. He listens to me, he may not be a talker, but he answers any questions I have in a way that I can understand. He never rushes me at an apointment. When I have a procedure done, I don't even know it's done until they say it's ok to stand up now. WOW! And before and after procedures, his staff takes over in such a professional way, I know I'm in good hands. His PA John is excellent as well. I don't mind at all seeing him when Dr. Givogre can't. In fact, I'd rather see him at office visits and let Dr. G do the procedures. Perfect set up. Love 'em!
After 19 operations(I've had a tough life), I have constant pain issues from multiple sources. I've been to more than 10 "pain clinics" in the last 3 decades. This guy is the absolute best in his field.During procedures he explains everything as he goes and uses numbing agents in everything first, as it is always in the patients best interest not to jump while they are being done (My wife is a sissy, and she says he gentle like a kitten).He's not condescending, rude or insensitive.He's not terribly talky (until he gets to know you), although sometimes he will leave the procedure room without speaking when he's very busy (as his nurse is helping you get dressed).He's been a gift from God for me...I've had so many terrible Doctors.His staff is good. John J. is the best Physicians Assistant I've ever worked with by a mile.He might not be able to fix what's wrong with you (I've met a few who he couldn't), but that is the nature of the human body and health. But he won't keep you coming back just for the billing. He's plenty busy.Awesome specialist.
29 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. John L Givogre accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLanier Interventional Pain Center, 2335 Limestone Overlook, Gainesville, GA
Dr. John L Givogre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, GA.