Dr. John Goebel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Goebel?

thanks

Posted on August 21st, 2016

i had him a fem years ago when i hurt my kenne. he was good the very first time i had him he did an x ray then i had to go back again and he did an mri and that when he found i brrok my kenne. so thank you

er visit

Posted on July 13th, 2013

He is an awesome doctor. Every time I have had him he has made sure I am taken care of and this last time he found a diagnosis that no other doctor has found and I have had had for a while.

worst experience of my life

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

I saw doctor Goebel at ST Lukes Medical Center EMR in Sioux City Iowa. I came in because I was in a lot of pain. He told me I was pregnant and it would go away, it turned out I was pregnant but i was ectopic and i needed emergency surgery. Because of his negligence the fertilized egg continued to grow inside my fallopian tube and ruptured it, had another doctor not caught it in time, I could have died of internal bleeding, all because he could run a simple ultrasound!

Posted on April 18th, 2017