Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Goeppinger
Dr. John Goeppinger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Red Wing, MN. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Goeppinger is affiliated with Austin Medical Center, Luther Midelfort Northland, Mayo Health System and Cannon Falls Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Goeppinger has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Goeppinger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Austin Medical Center
Luther Midelfort Northland, Mayo Health System
Cannon Falls Community Hospital
Waseca Medical Center-Mayo Health System
Fairview Red Wing Medical Center
Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
36 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
St Marys Mercy Medical Center
Dr. John Goeppinger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions701 Hewitt Blvd, Red Wing, MN
Dr. John Goeppinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Red Wing, MN.