Dr. John M Goldberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John M Goldberg?

Super doc

Very knowledgeable and caring. Gives excellent referrals to specialists when needed.

A Doctor whom we trust

The best Doctor i have known.

Only choose ----Dr.John Goldberg

Dr. Goldberg is the finest Primary Physician one can have. He is very professional, always spends time explaining & listening to his patients. I feel very confident about my health care with him as my Doctor.

I have seen Dr G for many years and have great confidence in his skills. He is thorough in his exams, caring and responsive ,a good listener, calm and attentive. He does not hesitate to refer to a specialists when symptoms and tests indicate possible concerns and referred me to a specialist who diagnosed and treated me for thyroid cancer which was caught and treated successfully over 15 years ago with full remission.

Office visit

I have been patient of Dr. Goldberg for 15 years. He is bright, caring, thorough, informative and I could not be happier with him. I am 73 years old and I have had several doctors over the years- I am very pleased that he is my doctor!

Ideal Internist

Dr. Goldberg is the apotheosis of his profession. I see him as an expert, innovator, and highly competent professional. He has been my PCP for over 30 years and I consider him a trusted health advocate and friend.

Great Doctor!

Dr. Goldberg has been my primary care physician for over 20 years. He knows my family and takes an interest in us. Dr. Goldberg refers me to wonderful specialists when I need procedures done. I trust our family to his care. His nurse, Debbie, takes good care of us and promptly returns our phone calls. I highly recommend Dr. Goldberg!

Outstandin in all respects

My father was a physician. I was with my first doctor for over 40 years. Dr. Goldberg reminds me of my father and his partners and the way that they practiced medicine, he takes the time to get to the bottom of the issue. In an age of assembly line medicine he stands out as an exceptional practitioner of the healing arts.

The Best Experience Every Time

Dr. Goldberg and his staff are the best I have ever experienced. They get you in quickly and are a nice as can be. I take a medicine where they have to write me a script every month. I call in the morning and the script is ready by lunch time. I have been to other doctors where they take an average of 36-48 hours to process it. Dr. Goldberg is very professional, yet feels like he is part of my family. He has a very calm demeanor about him that makes me feel at ease whenever I have an appointment with him. I recommend him to anyone looking for a primary care doctor.

I can't recommend Dr. Goldberg more highly.

Been going here for a lot of years--Never had a complaint--spends time with me even if he is behind--that is why he sometimes is behind-because he cares and spends time with every one--Thanks

Dr. John M Goldberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leawood, KS.