Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John M Gordon has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 11
Dr Gordon name was given to me, after finding out I had breast cancer. Very rough time in my life. There was so many visit to him. I can't recall anytime when I was there that I felt uncomfortable. The staff has always been sweet and helpful, his assist Cristy is AWESOME. I know he did everything he had to to treat me for my illness. I had all kinds of test, scans, biopsy etc... He doesn't beat around the bush, he tell you what needs to be done PERIOD Needless to say I needed him for another problem, totally different. He was in the hospital for me. I can't say enough about him and Cristy. Plus it doesn't hurt that he is eye candy. LOL I would recommend him to anyone.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
21 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1997
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. John M Gordon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEast Jefferson General Surgery, 4228 Houma Blvd Ste 220, Metairie, LA
Dr. John M Gordon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Metairie, LA.