Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John E Gould has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. John E Gould has the following 8 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. John E Gould has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John E Gould is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I have many positive things to say about Dr. Gould. He was a great doctor overall that answered every question plus more. My husband postponed his appointment several times (he was scared) but as soon as we were at the appointment things changed. The Dr. was very informative, polite, and all together he was a very down to earth person. Highly recommended especially for husbands that are hesitant to go. The nursing staff was awesome and went far and beyond for us too. Overall great doc
34 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. John E Gould accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Locations & DirectionsNorthern California Fertility Medical Center, 1130 Conroy Ln Ste 100, Roseville, CA
Dr. John E Gould is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.