Dr. John W Gouldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John W Gouldman?

Lung Cancer

I had lung cancer in 2012 and had to have the lower lobe of my lung removed. Dr. Gouldman was there every step of the way and I am free of cancer today. I respect him as a surgeon and admire his caring and compassion.

If you have to wait, it will be worth it.

Dr Gouldman is one of my heros in medicine. I had an incredibly frightening condition last year that involved the removal of the top right lobe of my lung. The doctor performed the operation perfectly and I was sitting up joking in ICU shortly after it was over. I would recommend him to everyone. You may have to wait during the office visits, but that is only because he gives EVERYONE the amount of time THEY need. These are scary situations and there is no way to tell how long each visit will take. I'd much rather have a doctor spend time with me than one that rushes me in and out as quickly as possible!

Probably best doctor I've ever been to - very caring, professional and knows what he is talking about.

We found Dr. Gouldman to be very easy to talk to and refleshingly present and not rushed. Great bedside manner and experienced in his field.

Dr Gouldman is a fine surgeon

Dr Gouldman is a fine surgeon. At times, he may have to consult regarding patients in the hospital, etc. and so it's to be expected that at time, you may have to wait; but then he spends the time that it takes with you to make sure you understand exactly what the problem is and what he proposes. My surgery went well.

Expect to wait hours

I do not understand why the wait is so very long, I even scheduled the first appointment in the morning and still had to wait over an hour for him to come in. Obviously, he only cares about himself and not his patients...His staff has obviously adopted his feelings of being too over-privileged to care as well.