Dr. John S Goza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John S Goza?

He saved my life

Professional, compassionate, skilled, clear, patient, outstanding

Dr. Goza provided excellent care!

A good meeting

I met Dr. Giza for the first time last week. I was very comfortable talking to Dr. Giza. He explained everything completely and even drew pictures to help me understand my future surgery and why I needed to have the surgery. A good first meeting.

Learn about your Surgeon from a Patient stand point of view

I was referred to Dr. Goza by my Internist Dr. M. Lester for two hernias repair. I was very impress by the appointment punctuality of Dr. Goza. He showed in-depth knowledge of the subject. He is a board-certified general surgeon with College Park Family Care Center in Overland Park, Kansas. He is a graduate University of South Carolina School of Medicine, and completed a general surgery residency with Baptist Health Systems in Birmingham, Alabama. I would recommend him to any member of my family. Should I need another surgery, I would go back to Dr. John Goza.

I never felt rushed in any of my appointments. He explains things well and in an understandable manner.

Great Surgeon

When you go home after surgery feeling better than you did when you arrived, you've found a great surgeon. Dr. Goza is the best. I had little to no pain after my surgery. Dr. Goza takes his time, a rarity these days, to find out all about you and will not let you leave until he is certain he has answered all your questions.

Excellent pre-op and post-op care. Clear about surgery expectations. Excellent bedside manner.

Great Surgeon

I agree with the previous poster. Dr. Goza is one of my favorite doctors. He's a surgeon, so my face time with him was limited, but he is a won ...

My wonderful Doctor

Dr. Goza treated me when he was in Georgia, he is the kindest man, wonderful surgeon and great person all wrapped up in a magnificent physician. Now ...