Dr. John Gracy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Gracy?

RUDE AND CRUDE

Posted on August 11th, 2017

I cannot stress enough how unsatisfied I was with Dr.Gracy. He not only was extremely rude...but he was very unprofessional. I have never felt so humiliated and belittled in all my life. He didn't even want to address my REAL issues...he instead wanted to insult me about things he shouldn't even of been addressing. I hope that anyone that wants to get help will choose someone OTHER THAN Dr.Gracy. He seems to be more concerned about insulting than he is about treating his patients correctly. DON'T GO TO HIM!!! I will say though that his staff were very pleasant and I had no issues with them. I just hate they have to work with such a rude man!!!

If you want a Orthopedic Specialist who cares for you as person not just a OS that cares for only your injury then Dr.Gracy is the one for you.

Posted on May 1st, 2015

I went to Dr.Gracy for knee injury but I have PTSD due to the sudden death of my mother and it's hard for me to speak up to any doctors. It's even hard for me to explain my injury due to my fears but with him he took time to get to know me and very understanding about my fears and panic attacks. When it came to my knee injury he also took time to explain and understand what was wrong and how he was going to treat my knee. Words can't express how thankful I am to know that I have a doctor that I know I can talk to and know he isn't judging me like I'm crazy. Because when you suffer from PTSD and panic attacks then you also feel like your being judged and called crazy. For first time I don't feel judged because Dr.Gracy and his staff CARES not judge.

left feeling confused and rushed

Posted on May 1st, 2015

It's like after first visit he just blew me off like he didn't care

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

beware!! He thinks hes more than he really is! he gets an F for my surgery!!

quack doctor

Posted on December 27th, 2013

I feel discriminated against. Dr. Gracy made me feel like a dog and has no refused for individual circumstanes. His quotes to my medical concerns for my wellbeing and healing were "what do you want me to do about it" and "if it gets infected we'll just sent you to the hospital for an iv."

17 years ago - "Excellent Work!"

Posted on May 9th, 2013

17 years ago our daughter Emily had a severe break in her wrist from falling off her bike. John Gracy performed the complicated surgery to place pins, etc. Just a few years ago, Emily had some pain in her wrist as she completed her "growing years", and went to see an orthopaedist where we were living in Virginia. When he saw the x-rays, he said, "Please tell the surgeon who did this he did an excellent job. It was a difficult break and he repaired it masterfully." He prescribed some stretches, etc., but after a year or two she had no more pain and is fine now. So - John. I hope you read this - kudos! and thank you ever so much for your excellent work on Em's wrist, and for the love and friendship she felt with you as well. After 17 more years of experience, I can only imagine what an amazing! surgeon you are now.

Excellent rating for Dr. Gracy

Posted on March 10th, 2009

Dr. Gracy is an excellent doctor. I have never had to wait long at his office. He has always answered all my questions in detail and is very calm and understanding. His office staff is always helpful and very efficient.

Posted on August 17th, 2017