Have you seen Dr. John A Greager II?

My doctor since 1987

I was referred to Dr. Greager by my downstate oncologist. He successfully treated me for an unusual soft tissue cancer. After moving to Chicago, we reconnected and he is now my primary doctor. He has also successfully treated my wife for breast cancer. He even helped my sister connect with a colleague in her area that set up her successful treatment for breast cancer. He is empathetic, funny and willing to talk and discuss things. HE actually will spend time talking with you. I highly recommend Dr. Greager.

Excellent Physcian and Surgeon

I went to see Dr. Greager about a skin lesion on my leg that would not heal after treatment from a dermatologist. He immediately recognized it as a form of skin cancer and surgically removed it with no further problems. He is very understanding and concerned about all his patients. I will continue to use him as my surgeon and highly recommend him to others.

Greagor is Great

Both pleasant and understanding, Dr. Greagor truly cares and wants to help. He listens, gets to know you, and asks the right questions. He follows track even when, as a non medical practitioner, feel uncomfortable discussing some aspects of an ailment and helps ease the stress with his professional manner. Very pleased with my years seeing him. I highly recommend him.

Very easy to speak with. Spends as much time as needed with you. Very confident and intelligent. Office is extremely clean and designed well which adds to your comfort. Staff is polite and helpful.

What a fantastic, understanding doctor! Great office staff, very helpful. I would advise anyone to see him, although his specialty is cancer surgeries.

The Best Doctor Ever

There are few doctors that exhibit such expertise in their profession like Dr. Greager. He is a great diagnostician, as I went to several doctors before him that were unable to help me. Now I am being treated appropriately and feeling much better, I suggest if you are sick in any way, run to him, don't walk. He is also kind and understanding, His reassurance is a gift, He has a great and helpful office staff, that will bend over backwards to help you.

What a "class act". Extremely professional and genuinely caring about all aspects of your care and well being. He is obviously well educated and experienced, as he accurately diagnosed and treated me, after being misdiagnosed before, In this day and age, that is a rare aspect in healthcare.

It was important to me to find a well educated, experienced doctor. I too, did my research. Besides a great educational background, countless published papers and outstanding surgical recogonition, Dr. Greager cares about his patients as a unique individual and takes pride in what he does. No one else I went to made me feel so comfortable and reassured. His office staff are friendly and helpful with all your needs. I would refer him to anyone.

Dr. Greager is one of the most impressive doctors I have ever met. In researching him, I found he is well educated and highly regarded in his field. He listens carefully to everything you say and does not forget about family members. His office staff is great. Friendly and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone, as he is the one doctor that would be able to help you when no one else can.

The only thing that is as wonderful as Dr. Greager is his staff. Apparently they are new and what a vast improvement. They are personable, friendly and will go above and beyond to help you. Dr. Greager is very attentive and will spend quality time with you and your family in explaining things and trying to ease your comfort. I find him to be the best doctor I have delt with in over 25 years.

Compassionate and professional

Saved my life when turned away elsewhere. Expert in field.

Dr. Greager just diagnosed me with a rare form of skin cancer. He is not only exiremely intelligent, but very kind and gracious when I could not afford to pay a percentage of my bill. He gladly waived his payment. Countless doctors are taken to court and sued. That is why malpractice insurance is so high. Shame on all of you for such negative feedback regarding such a fine surgeon. I feel sorry for you/

Dr. John A Greager II is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lombard, IL.

Dr. John A Greager II Is this you?