Dr. John J Greco Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. John J Greco?

Partial shoulder surgery unsuccessful

At most appointments Dr Greco spends the time necessary to answer questions and seems genuinely interested in me as a patient. However, I have been to two appointments where he was in and out without listening to me or reading the rehab notes from the physical therapist. It has been over a year since I had my surgery, and my range of motion remains very limited and my pain level remains moderate. I will now have a revision with a total shoulder performed by another surgeon since Dr Greco does only partial shoulder surgery.

Do not see this doctor. Horrible.

Does not listen at all to paitents. Did not listen to me or my Physical Therapists about post operative complications and after 6 months of pain another doctor is doing a surgical repair of his misdiagnosed fumbling. RUDE and unprofessional doctor and staff. Wouldnt recomend him to my worst enemy.

Terrible!

i got a knee replacement about 2 yrs, ago,i expected and was so happy to be almost pain free to do things with my grandchildren,i now have to go to pain mgt. and take pain meds that i will always have to take, it left me with nerve damage that i will always have to live with

I would certainly not return to Dr. John Greco due to today's visit . His bedside manner was horrible !!!! He came in with a very nasty attitude and then proceeded to ask me what was the problem while clearly already making up his mind of what his diagnosis was before seeing me and persistently interrupted just to tell me about his shoulder injury that after waiting for 2hrs. I could care less to hear about , after all I don't care about his shoulder not to be mean . He basically called me a liar and hypochondriac . I leave with this his medical notes and his answers to our questions contradicted themselves so either he's lying now or my medical records are lying then ... You be the judge!!!! I would not recommend him to Satan!!!!!

The Best

I have nothing but great comments for Dr. Greco. If you have an orthopedic problem that he addresses, you are a fool if you don't consult him