Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About John J Greisman
John J Greisman is a Doctor primarily located in Encinitas, CA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 15
He is emotionally involved with his patient's well being and gives generously of his time. Some of the behavior discussed in other reviews may be misunderstandings. People are not used to a Doctor who cares as much as he does. He convinced me to not get a prostatectomy when two other docs recommended it. It was the right decision.
A real Mensch in every sense of the word. Let's face it, no one likes to go to a urologist. Yet, Dr. Greisman helps you face the embarrassing uncontrollable dribbles, the prostate pains, the swollen testicles, with a sense of humor, honor and professionalism. He's the only doctor I've seen attend a sonogram session to find the true cause of a problem (in my case, swollen testicles). Even the sonogram technician was impressed, as she had never seen a doctor attend a sonogram before.He's also a real human being who took the time to help me find the best primary physician when my current doctor left the Scripps system.He cares about his patients, in an area of our anatomy most of us don't want to think about, or deal with. Yet, he's the one who will be there to save your life should there be something life-threatening in that area to deal with.If you have a problem with your plumbing, Dr. Greisman is a caring doctor who I'd recommend to anyone. But please remember to call in the afternoon as he's usually working in surgery during the morning hours.
I started having serious prostrate problems - Dr. Greisman saw me immediately and two different times totally took care of my issues - and I did not have ins. at the time, and he gave me a substantial discount - twice! Then, I did get ins. (Kaiser, not with Dr. Greisman, unfortunately), and through a biopsy learned that I had intermediate prostrate cancer. After visiting with several Kaiser specialists, and researching A LOT, I call Dr. Greisman and asked for a visit to go over the plan I thought would be best for me. He spent an hour with me, and together we mapped out the best medical approach for me to take with my intermediate prostrate cancer. I have 100% found him to be straight talking (I like this, but I can see how some may be put-off -BUT, isn't a straight-talking Dr. who you want when you have cancer?) He is very knowledgeable, and I found him and his staff to be kind, courteous and very caring.
John J Greisman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1200 Garden View Rd, Encinitas, CA
John J Greisman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Encinitas, CA.