More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John M Grobman has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Grobman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. John M Grobman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLrg Healthcare Ambulatory Surgical Center, 14 Maple St, Gilford, NH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John M Grobman in this video.
Dr. John M Grobman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gilford, NH.