Dr. John R Guy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John R Guy?

Best doctor ever!!!

After I complained about the side effects of one medication (that he did not warn me about), he prescribed one with an even worse and longer list of side effects that I had to research on my own as he did not give me any warning with these either even after I asked him directly.

the best eye doctor

In 2009 my husband came to bascom palmer with complain of double vision, weakness to left side of face and left hearing loss and Dr John Guy saw him that day. Dr. guy did an extensive evaluation for my husband and an MRI showed he had acoustic neuroma that needed immediate surgery. Dr. John Guy expertise saved my husbands life> I highly recommend him to anyone who needed neuro-ophthalmology needs. He is the best!