- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John H Arnold
Dr. John H Arnold, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Quincy, IL, with another office in Columbus, OH. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery). Dr. Arnold has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. John H Arnold has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
Dr. John H Arnold has the following 5 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
Dr. John H Arnold is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. John H Arnold - Posted on March 11th, 2017
I cannot express my admiration for this doctor. He is a direct gift from god as far as I'm concerned. He has given me 17 years of a quality life. Upon completion of my heart procedure he made a statement that I in all probability would die of something else beside a heart problem. He was correct in that statement because of other health issues.
Self-verified patient of Dr. John H Arnold - Posted on July 2nd, 2015
took care of me
Self-verified patient of Dr. John H Arnold - Posted on March 11th, 2015
Caring and Thorough
Self-verified patient of Dr. John H Arnold - Posted on August 3rd, 2011
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
32 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
University Of Utah Health Care
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John H Arnold, MD - Vascular Surgery in Quincy, IL, in this video.
Dr. John H Arnold is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Quincy, IL.