Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John H Buck has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr Buck is wonderful and has been readily available with the care of our daughter through a difficult time. Very thorough and knowledgeable and treats from a parent perspective. Only negative is you can feel a little rushed because there is so many patients waiting to see him. However, if it is serious he takes the time.
I got a very poor perception of the reception/checkin area. They don't really like to look up from their work to check you in or help customers. After waiting an hour, we got into the back, to wait another 30 minutes in a room. The doctor whisked in, looked at my daughter, accused my wife of not paying attention to the baby, and whisked out after 10 minutes. The bedside manner of this guy is atrocious. I would have been better served to search on WebMD than visit this practice. I'm sure this guy is knowledgeable, it just wasn't applied to my child. I'll not be visiting this practice again, and i would urge anybody looking for quality care to steer clear.
20 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1998
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. John H Buck accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEastern Carolina Pediatrics, 1702 Medical Park Dr W Ste 1, Wilson, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John H Buck in this video.
Dr. John H Buck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilson, NC.