Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John H Cooper has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. John H Cooper has the following 5 expertise
- Varicose Veins
- Diabetes Complications
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Vascular Malformations
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Cooper is a very knowledgeable and thorough doctor. He completed several tests to verify my problem and advised me on the best course of action for my PAD. His recommendations enabled me to avoid unnecessary surgical procedures but still revieving the pain in my legs. My overall circulation is better than ever.
When I first visited Dr.Cooper I knew right away he was very caring and understanding of my fears, he took his time with me and helped me to get through a very bad situation, you see I had blood clots running in both of my legs the pain was so bad I could hardly walk, Dr. Cooper immediately took control of the situation and directed me on the treatment plan that I now believe saved my life. Not only is Dr.Cooper a well educated man but he is without a doubt a compassionate and very uderstanding professional, he's not only eased my pain but also my fears,It has now been almost three years that I have been healthy, Dr. Cooper is still the only Physcian that I would ask advise or allow to treat me for my condition I would tell anyone that if you want a great Vascular Surgeon and a wonderful and very Professional person to help you it gets no better than Dr.Cooper.
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1999
Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Dr. John H Cooper accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDeborah Heart And Lung Center, 200 Trenton Rd, Browns Mills, NJ
Dr. John H Cooper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Browns Mills, NJ.