Dr. John Culp Jr Is this you?

4.7

BEST PATIENT TO THE BEST DOCTOR

Dr. Culp is one of a kind. They don't make them like him anymore. I can't way enough good things about him and I miss him so very much. I started with him at age 21. He delivered both of my children and took care of me for 43 years. I wish him the happiest retirement ever because he deserves every minute of it.

John Culp Was The Best

I hate to see that Dr. Culp has retired, but he deserves some time to himself. He did two surgeries on me and was wonderful to me both times. He respected me and he respected my husband and helped us make the right decisions. I will always be grateful to Dr. Culp. He saved my life twice. I hope he is enjoying his retirement because he really earned it. There will never be another Dr. Culp. I respected him and his opinion and will never trust another doctor as I did him.

Went to Dr. Culp for 30+ yrs. Was the best, really going to miss him!!

Best you'll have have!

Been going to Dr. Culp since I was 17, and have recently sent my 21 year old daughter to him, she loved him... Dedicated patient for over 30 years! He seems like family easy to talk to and help you with the best solution.