Dr. John H Kavanaugh Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. John H Kavanaugh?

hip pain

have a tear because of my age its expected. disagree with his recommendations. felt uncomfortable barely shake my hand like he didn't want to touch it. Maybe because I was black. felt discriminated against age and color. never want to go back.

Horrible bedside manner, neglectful

I was sent to this jerk by my primary doctor for a shoulder injury. He didn't spend more than 2 minutes with me. Simply told me he could not fix it without performing a physical exam and rudely walked out of the room. DIdn't order any imaging study such as a x-ray or MRI. Don't go to this incompetent jerk.

arm pain

my husband had pain in his right arm and drKavanaugh injested the arm with cortisone and he has instant relisf with no futher problems

Dr. John H Kavanaugh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, NY.