Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John H Kellum
Dr. John H Kellum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Kellum is affiliated with Methodist Children's Hospital of South Texas. Dr. Kellum has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John H Kellum has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I've been going to Dr. Kellum for about 19 years now. He delivered both my children, ages 18 and 12. My 18 year old daughter now goes to him. He has always been a very kind, patient, and compassionate doctor. Even when I took my daughter to him for the first time she was nervous because he is a male. But as she spoke to him and got to know him a little, she felt at ease. After her appointment she remarked to me that now she understands why I've continued going to him all these years. Thank you Dr. Kellum for being such a great doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kellum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1990
Christus Health System
Locations & DirectionsJohn Hansford Kellum Md, 7323 Marbach Rd Ste 102, San Antonio, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John H Kellum in this video.
Dr. John H Kellum is similar to the following 0 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.