Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. John H Lyons III has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. John H Lyons III has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. John H Lyons III - Posted on April 23rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. John H Lyons III - Posted on March 15th, 2012
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
34 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
St Elizabeths Medical Center
Dr. John H Lyons III Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. John H Lyons III's office for more information.
255 Turnpike Rd Norwich, VT : (802) 258-1258
Locations & DirectionsJOHN H LYONS III MD, 255 Turnpike Rd, Norwich, VT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John H Lyons III, MD - Dermatology in Norwich, VT, in this video.
Dr. John H Lyons III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Norwich, VT.