Dr. John H Sloan III Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John H Sloan III?

Every time I go to this doctor the preson at the front desk is rude. When you ask a question the would say we will get back to you on that. But they never due. When call in to get your medication renewed it takes about a week to get them filled or they say that they never received a message from you. The Dr. Sloan is always running behind. He is never 15 minutes late. He is always 2-6 hrs passed you appointment. Every time I go in to see him, he is only in the room with me for about 3-5 Minutes. But he will spend more time with the other patient. It is usually like this: how are you, do you need your medication refilled, and can you please walk for me. That is it from him. He also like to spend more time with the men then with the women. He also has to take county and city people before reg. patients. so apt is pushed further out. The front desk don't inform the doctors patients that he is running behind at all. You have to keep checking up on that. The is a lot of other things that need to be fix. I wouldn't rate him a 1 at all. but they don't have anything lower then a 1.

Liar

He says he's going to do something & doesn't. He said he'd write a hardship letter to try and get my son moved to a closer prison for me so I can visit him because I had a stroke and rarely drive. Now he says he doesn't want to. What kind of person does this?

The Dr. Was great, he took the time to get information. If it wasn't for the rude staff at the front desk I would go back.

Front staff at Manzano medical is the worst ever!!!! Very rude with no customer service skills. They must hate their job. Smile and put your patients first.

The receptionists were rude, never would smile, acted like they were "put out" to even have to talk to me much less assist me with questions or concerns. When I called back to talk to nurse Mary about a refill, she was rude and acted like I did not have a brain when in fact I have had this condition for 47 years. She was supposed to call me back - I never heard from her again (and I called back -still no response).

Pathetic

It's been over six months since I had my first visit with Dr. Sloan. The doctor actually seems ok but, his staff is absolutely terrible. In over 6 months have I have to get scheduled for my required Cortizone injection and EMG. The lady in office keeps scheduling appointments without so much as giving me a phone call to notify me of the time. After nearly 6 months I finally got an appointment at 10:20am. When I arrived at 10:00am they said I had been rescheduled for 2:00pm but I was welcome to wait. I'll never understand why it's so hard to notify the patient of schedules and schedule changes.After six months I'm still in pain and they just don't seem to care at all. I'm looking for another doctor

Dr. John H Sloan III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.