Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John J Haber has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. John J Haber has the following 2 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. John J Haber has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 58
I've been going to Dr. John Haber for over 15 years. He is very personable and thorough. He has taken excellent care of me through good health times and seriously poor health times. Whenever I bring up a health question or concern, he immediately addresses it and provides information and directs me toward the best plan of action. I also very much enjoy conversing with him on non-medical matters as well. So glad that he is my doctor.
Worst Doctor ever! Saw him at Moses Taylor Hospital last weekend. After waiting in room for over an hour and a half he finally came in. Never once asked me why I was there or what was bothering me. I assume the nurse prepped him with the 3 questions he had asked me before hand. I was there for cramping and bleeding....miscarriage. Having experienced this before I knew it was happening again. He would know that if he would have asked or let me speak. Instead he gave me a two minute speech on how the egg and sperm come to meet (im 34 years old, I know how it happened) and told me it was just implantation and that if I wanted to save this pregnancy to go home and lay down for 48 hours. No exam, no ultrasound, nothing. Ran out of room and five minutes later went by with his coat and backpack saying good night. Well I hope you had a great night b/c I went home and had a miscarriage in my toilet. Its a good thing it wasn't ectopic and he sent me home to have it rupture and me bleed to death in the middle of the night! I would rate him no stars but it won't let me submit it without at least selecting one. Should have his license taken away!!!!!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
25 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. John J Haber accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. John J Haber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tresckow, PA.