Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John R Haebich has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. John R Haebich has the following 8 expertise
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Weight Loss
Dr. John R Haebich has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 9
After my husband died, Dr. Haebich saved my life by prescribing medication that helped my anxiety. He wrongly diagnosed 'eczema' as 'ringworm', which is understandable, because 2 other doctors -- my gynecologist and and ER doctor thought it was a yeast infection. I had to go to a dermatologist to get the correct diagnosis.
It's unfortunate I can't give this doctor 10 stars, because I would. While I have not seen him in a few years because of relocation, he is without doubt the finish physician of any kind I have ever seen. And that includes my father as a patient as well. Even injured on the railroad, requiring surgery by an orthopedic whose practice was unrelated, he came to see me every day for 10 days..."..because you're my patient.." he would say. Sometimes he stuck his head in the door at 11pm, others 9 or 10 a.m.... For a multitude of other ailments on a routine basis over the gears, he was always attentive, extremely thoughtful....and in every case with everyone I know who had seen him, always correct.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Haebich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Grant Hospital Of Chicago
Dr. John R Haebich accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Locations & DirectionsConcord Place Wellness Center, 401 W Lake St, Northlake, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John R Haebich in this video.
Dr. John R Haebich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Northlake, IL.