Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John H Hajjar has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I had the VLAT procedure done after 12 years ( age 11-23) of debilitating pain that would come and go for no reason. I was misdiagnosed - yeast infection? Bladder infection? Without there being year or bacteria apparent. I was so young and embarrassed - tell people you feel like you have to pee urgently but cant, as a teen is mortifying! I'm 40 yo now and STILL talk about how this man saved my life. I'm so glad I persisted to find someone who could firstly acknowledge, and treatment to my debilitating pain. Dr.Hajjar- my hero!!!
Dr. Hajjar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
New York University
Dr. John H Hajjar accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUrology Specialty Care, 630 E Palisade Ave Ste 3, Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John H Hajjar in this video.
Dr. John H Hajjar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood Cliffs, NJ.