Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John M Ham-Ying MD
Dr. John M Ham-Ying has 2 locations
1210 E Plant St Ste 1200
Winter Garden, FL 34787
Dr. John M Ham-Ying has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. John M Ham-Ying has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. John M Ham-Ying is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. John M Ham-Ying - Posted on September 22nd, 2018
No Bedside manner
Self-verified patient of Dr. John M Ham-Ying - Posted on July 29th, 2018
A Good Doctor Who Cares....
Self-verified patient of Dr. John M Ham-Ying - Posted on May 3rd, 2015
He is the Medical Director of a huge Clinical group which keeps him pretty busy going from location to location "putting out fires" but I am always thrilled when I am able to have an appointment with him because he is very knowledgeable, experiences and he figures out what ails you....he is a very caring man and it is always a pleasure to see him. I leave feeling like we have accomplished something, my improved, good health. Thank you Dr. Ham Ying for all that you do for so many (the majority of his patients are low income and uninsured. I saw him as that type of patient and though that the care would be sub-pare at best but I was pleasantly surprised and now that I am no longer qualifying as low-income and/or uninsured I continue to go there for the care that I receive. His center also gets you in if you have an urgent need to be seen same day or next day which seems to be a rare thing these days or at least in this town).
Self-verified patient of Dr. John M Ham-Ying - Posted on March 6th, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
38 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1981
Mlk Community Hospital
Locations & Directions
Dr. John M Ham-Ying is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Winter Garden, FL.