Highly Dissatisfied

Inappropriate behavior

No Bedside manner

This man is a quack! he thinks he is God he treats his patients like they are lower forms of life he is the most arrogant,rude, obnoxious "person" i have ever met he is not a Doctor he is a joke! thank God the internet gives us a voice.

A Good Doctor Who Cares....

He is the Medical Director of a huge Clinical group which keeps him pretty busy going from location to location "putting out fires" but I am always thrilled when I am able to have an appointment with him because he is very knowledgeable, experiences and he figures out what ails you....he is a very caring man and it is always a pleasure to see him. I leave feeling like we have accomplished something, my improved, good health. Thank you Dr. Ham Ying for all that you do for so many (the majority of his patients are low income and uninsured. I saw him as that type of patient and though that the care would be sub-pare at best but I was pleasantly surprised and now that I am no longer qualifying as low-income and/or uninsured I continue to go there for the care that I receive. His center also gets you in if you have an urgent need to be seen same day or next day which seems to be a rare thing these days or at least in this town).

Excellent Doctor

I experienced strange health problems for 5 years before seeing Dr. Ham Ying. He has really been a life saver for me. He always keeps an open mind about things.

Dr. John M Ham-Ying is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Winter Garden, FL.