Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Hammonds
Dr. John Hammonds, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Hammonds is affiliated with Medical City Dallas Hospital, Green Oaks Hospital and Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas. He speaks English.
Dr. John Hammonds has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Hammonds is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical City Dallas Hospital
Green Oaks Hospital
Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas
Presbyterian Plano Center For Diagnostics & Surger
Doctors Hospital Dallas
Centennial Medical Center
Medical City Hospital
Texas Health Allen
Methodist Richardson Hospital
Texas Health Plano
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Medical Center Of Plano
Texas Health Dallas
Craig Ranch Hospital
Texas Health Center For Surgery
14 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. John Hammonds accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohn David Hammonds MD, 7407 Azalea Ln, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Hammonds in this video.
Dr. John Hammonds is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.