Dr. John Hannah Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. John Hannah?

Posted on April 16th, 2014

Dr. Hannah was not my urologist but he was tasked with terminating me as a patient and refused to continue my prescription. His correspondence was trying to justify why he was no longer going to treat me which is ironic since I have never met or talked with him. I found his letter very offensive and his treatment of me almost criminal. I chose not to return to his office even before he terminated me as a patient with a registered letter. Either he is ignorant of what he was doing to me by stopping the medicine or very vindictive. I pray that he does not do this to anyone else and his attitude changes towards the patients he has.

Terrible Experience

Posted on January 31st, 2012

This was a horrible experience with a very unethical and unprofessional doctor. He performed a vasectomy on someone who didn't really want it and wasn't sure about it. This patient wanted a reversal the very next day. He now has to wait 6 months and pay thousands out of pocket because insurance doesn't pay for reversals. He also has refussed to do a reversal on this patient because of the emotions involved. The same emotions where there when the vasectomy was done so it never should ha e been performed. He is just out for the money. He had no managed to mess up a very happy and secure couple and he doesn't even care.

Posted on July 5th, 2017