Dr. John Hansen-Flaschen Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. John Hansen-Flaschen?

Excellent, caring doctor. Highly knowledgeable and listens and learns from patient.

Dr Hansen-Flashen is a compassionate professional and experienced practioner who elicits trust with his patients. I am grateful to be under his care.

Waste of time and lack of scientific approach

I waited 5 month for an appointment. I arrived 30 min early and was taken into the waiting room right away. Which usually is a good thing. Instead I waited 2 hours in the room! A family member was literally pacing in the room because the wait was so long. Good thing I brought something to read. The dr never appologized for taking so long. And started out reading the papers I brought for 10 min right in front of me to learn my case. He asked how I felt in the last 4 weeks and I explained. Then he started the physical exam. Pretty routine at this point. Then he tells me to walk with him. And he proceeds to walk me all over the hospital. Then he wants me to climb stair, which is something that triggers my breathing problem. I could only make it up 4 stairs. Then we walked all the way back to the room. His conclusion was I simple had to push myself more. Really you got that by what medical and scientific methodology? I have autonomic neuropathy and autoimmune disease that causes it. Pushing myself without treatment is dangerous because I cant rescue my breathing with any medicine like lets say someone with COPD or Asthma can. Ridiculous waste of time!

Dr. John Hansen-Flaschen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Radnor, PA.