Dr. John Hardy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Hardy?

Dr. Hardy is Very Competent and easy to work with.

Posted on July 20th, 2017

I saw Dr. Hardy for some years and he got me on a stable med set up and my PCP took over from there. Likewise, my wife, who was also suffering from cancer was treated very effectively by Dr. Hardy. I also worked with Dr. Hardy when he was seeing boys at a former employer and evaluating them for medications. In these cases, as their therapist, I was able to see his write ups and was impressed with the thoroughness with which he evaluated these clients.

Posted on June 26th, 2011

Tried multiple times, leaving message after message, to schedule an appointment for my son. Never heard back. I agree with New Patient.

This doctor saved my son's life.

Posted on February 13th, 2011

My son was suffering from major depression with psychotic features. The original doctor we had misdiagnosed him with a behavioral problem which left his medical condition untreated. He was extremely ill when we brought him to Dr. Hardy, who immediately sized up the situation and began appropriate treatment coupled with the compasion and understand we so desperately required. My son is now back in school, a straight A student, designated as gifted and talented, and on his way to a decent life. I thank God everyday for Dr. Hardy.

New Patient

Posted on November 9th, 2010

Have made 3 phone calls and left 3 messages to make appt as new patient & have not received any responses. Can only assume practice folded or office procedures are faulty or staff is unprofessional. Will look elsewhere. A shame.

Posted on September 19th, 2017