Dr. John Harker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Harker?

Posted on October 28th, 2016

This Doctor is really exceptional - he treated me for a fractured tibial plateau and a wrist fracture and my husband for shoulder repair surgery. He is excellent and we highly recommend him.

Amazing surgeon!

Posted on March 21st, 2016

I fractured my hip 5 years due to medication side effects. I am a runner/triathlete and within 6 weeks after having a rod, nail and screw put in my hip/leg, I was running. I am back to everything I did before the fracture. He really gave me my life back that I thought was over

Posted on January 11th, 2016

HE WAS RIGHT ON WITH MY DIGANIOS. HAD SURGERY , AND GOT RAGNE OF MOTION IN MY SHOULDER IN TWO MONTHS.

Posted on April 16th, 2015

A very good Doctor, he really knows what he is talking about. He listens to every word you say. He has operated on my knee twice. I tell my friends about him all the time when I hear some one having knee problems. He is great.

Patient

Posted on April 13th, 2015

I would like to begin by stating that Dr. Harker gave me my life back as I knew it! After being in severe and constant pain for a long period of time while walking, getting in and out of the car or up and down stairs and had to depend on the use of a cane I decided to go to my primary doctor for some help! After X-Rays and a thorough exam it was determined that I need to see an Orthopedic Surgeon for further diagnosis and he referred me to Dr. Harker. It didn't take long for Dr. Harker to explain to me and my wife how damaged my left hip was and recommended that we begin with a series of shots in my hip to help reduce my pain followed by 6 weeks of physical therapy before we discuss hip replacement as a last resort, which really impressed me to know he wasn't just trying to perform an expensive surgery without trying other methods 1st! The shots helped somewhat however I could only complete 3 weeks of physical therapy do to my increase of pain. We sat down with Dr, Harker and after he asked us if a total hip replacement was something that I want to consider as he explains the entire process and had us both attend a hip replacement class at the hospital prior to my final authorization for the surgery. It's now 4 months post-surgery and after rehabilitation and physical therapy I'm now pain free for the 1st time in several years and at age 64 I can walk and play once again with my 3 year old grandson without the assistance of a cane. Thank You Dr. Harker and his Wonderful Staff and I will recommend Him to everyone!!!!

Posted on March 19th, 2015

John Harker is the worse orthopedic surgeon there is. If you would like to lose your quality of life, and your life harker is the one to see. I wouldn't recommend anyone to Harker. Four years ago Harker preform surgery pn my knee, still fighting to save my leg. Can't fill out the following after my experiences with Harker.

wonderful staff and surgeon

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

I never go online and do reviews, but this surgeon was exceptional. I saw this particular orthopedic surgeon for a hip replacement. He was very kind and helped in several different ways. I would happily recommend this surgeon to anyone. I don't understand how anyone could post a bad review about him or his staff. They were all very kind and helpful in a situation that was foreign to me and frankly quite frightening. There was a wait in the waiting room, but as I understood it, he is the best in his field, so I didn't mind too much. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Harker and his staff to anyone in need of a skilled orthopedic surgeon.

excellent, and highly reccommended

Posted on November 21st, 2013

I went to see Dr.Harker with extreme knee pain. He was very informative and gave me several options for my diagnosis. His staff was wonderful and very helpful to myself, and my family. I would happily and confidently recommend Dr.Harker to any of my family and friends. He made my terrible situation so much better, and i am forever grateful.

DO NOT USE THIS BUTCHER SO CALLED WANNA BE DR. OR HIS NASTY STAFF!!!!!!!!

Posted on September 9th, 2013

He's a real piece of FECES (only wrote this b/c it would not allow profanity on a review], my mother fractured her ankle and he would not see her for a long period of time. Then butchered her not ONCE but TWICE reason being that he had to go in the second time to remove all the hardware that weren't put in properly in the FIRST place. I totally agree with the other comments he lets you wait forever in his office before being seen, then comes in with all his GOLD flashing around his neck, doesn't answer any of your questions tells you that you look great while you are in so much pain, then will prescribe pain killers and lets his so call P.A. finish wrapping you up and tells you what you should and shouldn't do with your injured area. Worst DR. & STAFF EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on May 26th, 2013

The worst doctor and staff i have ever seen!

Grateful Patient

Posted on May 18th, 2012

The wait times are a bit long but the care from Dr Harker more than makes up for it. Superb surgeon .I would recommend him to anybody i know

Mark Folds / Special Ed. Teacher for 30 years/ native Floridan

Posted on March 27th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr.Harker for the pasteleven years from knee problems( I am arunner), broken fingers as well as a broke Humorus bone and torn ACL. I amvery blessed to have such a great Doctoras Dr. Harker. I can not believe thecomments I read above. I do not knowwhat went wrong with those folks and Dr. Harker, but as a teacher I know mathmatically, for every negative, and the sheer number of patients he sees,there are over hundred who feel just the opposite about Dr. Harker. I am in thelatter group. You rock Dr. Harker. Enjoyyour VACATIONS, you deserve them. LOVE YA!YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST AROUND!