Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Harmon
Dr. John Harmon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Evans, GA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Harmon is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, Columbus Specialty Hospital and University Hospital - Augusta. He speaks English.
Dr. John Harmon has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. John Harmon has the following 8 expertise
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Hair Restoration
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laser Resurfacing
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Dr. John Harmon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Harmon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Hospital - Augusta
Doctors Hospital of Augusta
St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
42 Years Experience
Louisiana State University at New Orleans
Graduated in 1974
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. John Harmon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsAUGUSTA ENT PC, 340 N Belair Rd, Evans, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Harmon in this video.
Dr. John Harmon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evans, GA.