Dr. John E Harpring Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. John E Harpring?

pgb

He is the best doctor I have seen. His bed side manor is great. He treats as person and not a number.

It's whats on the inside of a person that counts

He reminded me of a used car salesman. He walked in the room and said your back is really messed up. We need to schedule a fusion operation and we also need a cat scan. I just had a cat scan done 6 weeks before and my MRI 20 days ago. Not once did he explain what levels of my back he was wanting to fuse. maybe I should give him a break, He may have just not have seen what was written down on paper. Maybe he just don't care about people.

awesome doctor

my wife sees him treats her with respect an courtesy would highly recommend his office

Do not recommend.

My suggestion would be if you want someone who cares about you and your problem would be to keep looking for a doctor. You may or may not get to see this doctor, your scheduling for tests probably will not get done in a timely fashion. I am talking 5-6 weeks. That causes a problem when the doctors will see you in month to go over them. They will not understand you insurance even though you have been there before. If you want someone who listens, cares about your pain and how to relieve it and thinks you are more than a dollar sign, then you better drive right on past this physician.

Didn't meet the doctor

My Husband and I had an appointment with dr harpring in Louisville. Waiting time was over an hour and we never actually got to meet the doctor. Instead someone who works with him saw us, gave my husband instructions about physical therapy etc and then said to reschedule an follow up appointment with the doctor. The doctor that we've never met. The check out was just as painful as the check in and waiting period was. This office and staff needs to get their act together! I would never recommend Dr harpring, based on how this office is run, and based on the fact that he doesn't take care of his patients who are scheduled to see him.

To long to schedule tests.

I waited two weeks before I could get my test scheduled. Called twice. Schedule deptwould not return my calls. Finally office connected me with them. Test is scheduled for thirty four days after office visit. Schedule department acts as if your bothering them. -Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

He is the best doctor ever! Very kind and personal! I would highly recomend him!!!

Great