Dr. John Harsch Is this you?

Posted on April 8th, 2016

He was my doctor for 8-10 years. He is a good, thorough doctor. He doesn't like to prescribe medicine if there's other methods of handling the problem.

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

Best doc in town!

I would not send anyone to this doctor

Posted on December 25th, 2014

Extremely POOR bedside manner. Nasty attitude and does not listen to patient

Rude Office Staff

Posted on September 17th, 2010

I had been a patient for 20 years until I had several encounters at Stockbridge location. Love Dr Harsch, but his office staff is rude and no compasion by any means. I have been trying to get my husband to change and after his last 4 experiences with the staff, I think he is also ready to go. It is a shame a few can ruin such a great Dr.

Caring Doctor

Posted on November 3rd, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Harsch by a co-worker. He is caring and thorough, and wants the best for his patients. It is rare in this field that you get a Dr. that is time obsessed and will get you in and out at the stated time. However, those Drs. usually care more about how many patients they can see rather than how well they can serve the patients they see. Dr. Harsch will take time to talk and listen to you, and, by asking pointed questions, pick-up information that you may never have thought to tell him. I am thankful he is my Dr.

Just went today.

Posted on October 12th, 2009

Went to see Dr. Harsch today. Wait was almost 2 hours. His philosophy was very G. Gordon Liddy... Get over it!I can't believe that I wasted 2 hours of my day for that.Waste of time and a co-pay. I am a busy man. I have no time to suffer fools.Terrible doctor, no consideration for the timelines of his patients. Georgia grad... what do you expect?

Posted on August 20th, 2009

Very good doctor. He make calls after visit. He will listen and answer your questions. I think he loves what he does. Helping people..

Posted on April 11th, 2016