Dr. John A Hatheway Sr Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. John A Hatheway Sr?

You better be on time, but he could give a flippin rat's patootie how much you wait on him, oh and For Heaven's Sake don't you dare so any sort of emotion are you are seeking stronger meds and the staff don't know anything that the doctor is doing

I was here for an in..

I was here for an injection today, results were as good as I could expect

All are very well ve..

All are very well versed in what to do and say. Good job!

Great pain management practice!

Dr Hatheway and his staff did a great job of getting my lower back pain under control. They spent time with me and are pleasant to work with. I recommend them all the time.

I enjoy and apprecia..

I enjoy and appreciate my time in your clinic. I am cared about, listened to, and genuinely helped. Thank you for a great staff, they are cheerful and kind, and thank you Dr Hathaway for your excellent care. I am grateful.

Bryant

The clinic was very organized. The staff was respectful, courteous and friendly. The providers are well trained and provide excellent care. I would highly recommend this clinic and its providers.

Best pain management office ever

Very good bedside manner. Very organized office. Really helped my back pain.

Excellent physician and excellent clinic. I received a thorough exam and thoughtful plan for my chronic pain. I used to be on high dose pain medication. But, with the help of Dr. Hatheway and his clinic, I have been able to get off of these medications. Now, I use only a small amount of pain medications given directly to my spine. Thanks for helping me.

Great Doctor

Dr. Hatheway understands how to truly take care of chronic pain. He will only provide care that has a good chance of helping. He is conservative with both injections and medications, which I appreciate. He spent alot of time with me explaining chronic pain.

Excellent physician! Really knows his stuff. Very interested in helping patients deal with their chronic pain syndrome. Some may not like his approach of minimizing strong pain medications, but I am glad I listened.

Lack of follow-through

The visit went well and the diagnosis was accurate in comparison with other doctors I've seen. My problem was that I notified the nurse of my decision for a surgical procedure to reduce my pain and he never called back to set up his recommended surgical procedure.

Dr. John A Hatheway Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.