Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About John Hayslip
John Hayslip is a Doctor primarily located in Georgetown, KY. They speak English.
Showing 4 of 4
For a Doctor to have as much schooling and experience As Dr Hayslip,One would think that since he is dealing with cancer patient his bedsideside manner would be much better,he would also be able to break it down so the patient would under stand & realize that each patient circumstance is different and know what the side effect of the med he is prescribing each patient and that it could vary depending on the environment the patient works in even if they have the same illness, I am just a hillbilly and I know that what work on one person may not work on the other, and that being nice to people,patient and family will help the patient recovery faster.You should also help the family and patient,I understand your a busy Doctor but you have a staff to assist you in these matters. I would not even let you draw blood from old red my coon dog let along recommend you to any one I know. If you are and example of all the Doctors where you work. GOD HELP THE PATIENT!!! You will be in my prayers to hopefully make you a more patience, kind Doctor and understand your patient is more than a number and money is not every thing, Things that matter is friends and helping others then you will be wealth on earth and in the kingdom of our father in Heaven and that is the greastest wealth of all.May God be with you for you are nothing with out him.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1152 Lexington Rd, Georgetown, KY
Take a minute to learn about John Hayslip in this video.
John Hayslip is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Georgetown, KY.