Dr. John T Heidrick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John T Heidrick?

Not thorough, not good!

His diagnosis almost cost me my life. Came to him about a possible clot in my leg. Although I had no pulse in my foot, he ordered no MRI. Sonograms came back negative so he ruled it out. He thought it was a back problem!!! Months later I had clots throughout my body, including my blocked artery in leg he examined. I think he needs to be more thorough, not so quick, and not so concerned with money.

Dr. Heidrick is an amazing MDVIP family doctor! He has a new MDVIP practice, very new to Bakersfield. The difference is immediately noticeable--it is a level of service that is completely above the other offices in Bakersfield. You really need to call his office to understand the full benefits of being in his MDVIP practice--it is the only one in the area. Office wait times are under 5 minutes, visits are never rushed, everything about this office is relaxed, professional and focused on me. Joining his practice is mandatory for anyone wanting a personal physician. Trust me, you will not be disappointed!

DR HEIDRICK

GREAT DOCTOR. HE TAKES A SEAT AND LISTENS TO EVERYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY, ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS AND HAS A GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER. IT'S RARE IN TODAY'S BUSY, OVERLOADED MEDICAL WORLD TO FIND SUCH A CARING MD.

I've been going to Dr. Heidrick for a couple of years now. I have found that he is very easy to talk to & quickly diagnoses what is wrong. Personally I love the fact that he isn't too quick to write a perscription. He has suggested methods to control some problems that haven't required drugs at all. I would suggest him to anybody. I even sent my mom to him last year & she has become a regular. :)