Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. John P Heiner
Dr. John P Heiner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, WI. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Heiner is affiliated with Mercy Hospital And Trauma Center and Meriter Hospital. Dr. Heiner has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John P Heiner has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. John P Heiner has the following 17 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone Cancer
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
Dr. John P Heiner has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John P Heiner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 14
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Heiner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. John P Heiner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Unity Health Insurance
- Unity Health Ins Unity Network
Locations & DirectionsUW Hospital & Clinics, 600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI
Dr. John P Heiner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.