Dr. John R Hereford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John R Hereford?

I've been seeing Dr. Hereford for 7 years, he's a great doctor!

Wonderful Doctor

In 2010 I found out I was pregnant and saw Dr Hereford. I was 44 at the time and also had non alcoholic cirrhosis with two prior back surgeries. This made for a complicated pregnancy. He never shipped me off to a specialty hospital even when I developed toxemia and gestational diabetes. He was a wonderful doctor with a great bedside manner!!! If you want a terrific doctor, look no further.

Very compassionate. Takes time to listen. Excellant physician.

Dr. John Hereford

Wow! he rocked! He took a ton of time to go over my history, and through all of the alternative treatments, and then went ahead and assited me with the one i had chosen. He made several very thoughtful suggestions to alternatives as well. his office was the first one i have been to in 12 years of taking this obscure medication that had it in stock on site, ready to be dispensed! I had actually dragged my heels 6 weeks before going in for the first visit, becuase it had been such a hassle other places to set up this treatment. I wish i had gone sooner! His hursing staff was awesome too!